Search Engine

Saturday 25 August 2012

Outdoor Sketching

During my semester break , since last week ( 19 August ) .
I'd been practising my fashion human anatomy .
I realize that practising at home I won't move any further , I just stuck at drawing the basic ( like trapezium, circle, square, lines to build up a human body ) .
So I decided to go to shopping centre and look at those mannequin ( were dressed ) that displayed at the shop .

The first stop, I went was at Midvalley .
The reason I choose that place is because they have expensive & beautiful clothes .
Most of the clothes are branded and well design .

On the second stop, I went to Sunway Pyramid .
I wanted to practice more, but there's something unhappy happen .
I actually I went there because my boyfriend was there with his friends .
Somehow, when I went there . My boyfriend and his friends went into karaoke and I was alone .
I got sad the moment I find a nice mannequin to draw .
It stop me from drawing , but I told myself, "is ok, I can draw it " .
The final looks ugly . I only manage to draw two .
Emotion very important, it will effect your drawing .

Love my duck signature (hehe...)



By June(Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment