Search Engine

Sunday 19 August 2012

Intro & Welcoming Myself

I'm starting my very very own personal fashion .
To me is almost impossible to do it . I understand my own condition .
I'm a student, I don't know much about fashion, I don't know how to sew .
I starting this blog is to see my own progress and wanted to show everyone I can do it .

I'm starting practising my fashion drawing and my sewing technique now .
I named my own fashion brand "Sweatt Ying", is actually my name, just in different spelling .
Haha... I haven't even started, but already have my own brand . I know is ridiculous .
Who knows, one day I really success .

In future I'm going to study Interior Architecture (wash room/toilet designer, I know I'm weird) .
I know there's nothing related to fashion .
Who cares, that's what I love to do .
I love fashion ! I believe every girls do .

If you want to know more about my personal life , you may read my personal blog http://junesuetying.blogspot.com/

I really working hard on this fashion now . I just need support . That's all .

By June(Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment