Search Engine

Monday 3 September 2012

Obi, Mini Beg & Complete Look (Yukata)

I finally completed the yukata on the Saturday ( 1/9/2012 )

About the obi I not sure about the fabric a bought .
I bought about one and a half meter (150cm) .
It cost me RM16 ...
I didn't buy 3meter . My mum no money .
So here is the obi ( the belt )
Is a soft obi, I can't find the proper obi fabric .
 The obi size was 17cm width and 300cm-400cm long .
As you can see, I have to stitch the cloth together to get the length I wanted .
So total I have to cut three pieces out and stitch it twice .  
Since I have extra cloth, I decided to make a small beg .
I just imagine and cut the pattern out .
The pattern are basically a square & rectangle pattern . 
Is a rectangle base beg .
This small beg suits my yukata well and it can put all my stuff in it .
Here's my complete look of the yukata
Do I looks sweet !? ( hehex...)
Where I go wearing my yukata ? check out my personal blog...
http://junesuetying.blogspot.com/2012/09/yukata-look.html

I still have extra fabric . I going to sew a high waist short skirt . Stay tune for that .

Know more about yukata and other fashion

By June(Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment